Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible, comprised of the 39 books of the Tanakh (the First Covenant) and the 27 books of the Bírit Hadashah (the New Covenant), is the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of G-d, inerrant in its original manuscripts.
2. We believe that G-d is One, manifested in the Persons of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, as revealed in Scripture.
3. We believe in the deity of the Lord Yeshua, the Messiah, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory to reign from Jerusalem.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful Man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit, which comes through repentance and trust in Messiah Yeshua, is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present work of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection to life for the just and the resurrection of damnation for the lost.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in the Lord Yeshua, the Messiah. Our congregation is one body, comprised of Jews and non-Jews, equally chosen and called in the eyes of G-d. This is part of our identity and a witness to the faithfulness of G-d. Within the context of our corporate calling, we believe that Jewish followers of Yeshua are encouraged and non-Jewish followers of Yeshua are free to maintain Jewish biblical heritage within the universal body of believers.